Recomended Products

Friday, May 21, 2010

Public Service Announcement - Bad Beer

I would say I'm a beer fan.  Does having your name on the wall at Flying Saucer show a sign of a fan, problem or simply dedication?  I vote for the later.




Anyway, a lazy day at the pool with a few cold ones is probably one of the things I look forward to most about summer, and hopefully that will get started very soon.  Lately its like the weather's only goal is to make sure it stays cold and raining on the weekends.  That being said, I would never come anywhere near the following list of beers. But in case you're thinking about 'trying something new' on your next trip to the store Esquire has put together a slideshow of 9 of the worst beers to steer clear of this summer.

I can't believe 7-11 has their own beer. They need to stick to coke slushies.


List of Bad Beers - Bad Tasting Beers - Esquire





---

No comments:

Post a Comment