Recomended Products

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Military Field Jackets

Just saw The Proposal (Single Disc Widescreen) its ok to laugh, I did too, but it turned out to be a pretty funny movie.  Thats not the point.  The point is that Ryan Reynold's character wore a military style jacket when the movie scenes move to Alaska and it looked like something I would wear. 



Did a little searching and it turns out there are a lot of styles of this jacket including the MILITARY M-65 FIELD JACKET he wore.  Im hoping it will me marked down this spring.  Either way Im going to get one.
















And here is the one Im getting (below), it seems to be the least expensive one.  If you like it too you can help me out and order it through this link at no extra cost to you!  Sweet, I'm getting one.


















--

No comments:

Post a Comment