Recomended Products

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

South Front Antiques - Memphis, TN

For many of us its pretty hard to get away and do any traveling even if just around your own city.  But it is good to at least get out of your normal home-to-work routine and check out something new, even if it is in your own city. 

I got a chance to visit some of our local spots one Saturday morning this spring and finally was able to get the pictures up.

It is one of the places I've been wanting to check out in Memphis since hearing about it in a newspaper article last year.  South Front Antiques in Downtown Memphis, on Front Street conveniently, became the main goal on this day.







Although I didn't buy anything, I got some great ideas and will be back soon.

Below are some of the pictures of the store and the unique pieces they have including mantels, doors, architectural pieces salvaged from buildings being torn down and my favorite, old taxidermy pieces of all sizes.

Their Website has a lot more, and probably better, pictures of their inventory.  I highly recommend if your in the area to just stop in a take a look around.  Who knows, you might find some inspiration.



 




 



 



 



 


 



 


 











---

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I'm just seeing your great blog post about South Front Antiques...thanks so much for visiting us!!!!

    ReplyDelete