Recomended Products

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time to Destroy Another Pair of Shoes at MusicFest...

...and BBQ Fest.

And I mean that in the best possible way!

I always start thinking about the mud at the various Memphis in May festivals this time of year and try to decide which current pair of shoes I can afford to throw away after this year's blowouts.



 This year I think I have decided to go another route and by a cheap pair of Crocs that I can either afford to loose or hose off after walking through that huge mud hole while trying to find the chicken on a stick vendor!
Those things are awesome!  If you haven't had one, they are basically a deep fried chicken kabob of gloriousness!  Yes, Ive been thinking about it since last year.  Don't judge me.

But I digress.  New shoes was the point of this, and I think crocs were  basically made for this type of event.



Endless has free overnight shipping on new styles:

crocs Crocband Clog


And they even have camouflage crocs now:
crocs Men's Realtree Beach Clog




They have those rain boots that it seems like every female at MusicFest has already!




There is still time to order and get them before the events and clicking on these and the other ads on this page helps me out.  (ordering anything through these links does not cost any extra)  So order away!

You can either get some shoes that were made for stumbling around by the river in the Mississippi Mud!  Or go ahead and decide which of your shoes you will throw away again this year!  You know its gonna happen!

See you at the River!
(copyright Memphis in May)




(copyright Memphis in May)


--

No comments:

Post a Comment